* We'd better wait till 14 December. David will have had his exam by then， so he'll be able to enjoy himself.
* They will have been married for 20 years by then. 到那时他们就已经结婚满20年了。
* You will have reached Shanghai by this time tomorrow. 明天的这个时候你就会到达上海了。
* I hope her health will have improved greatly by the time we come back next year. 我希望下一年我们回来的时候可以看到她身体已经好转了。
* He is somebody now. He will not have remembered his old classmates. 他现在是个有身份的人了，他可能不会记得老同学了。
* Will you have known Kevin for 10 years next month? 到下个月你认识凯文该有10年了吧？