- How you deliver communication shapes the way the world respond to you.
- I will give it back to you as soon as I have read it.
- I don't know if it is desperation that causes them to turn to me for advice or whether they have come to value our friendship.
- I had a feeling I had been told something really important, but it took many years before it sank in.
- If the Houses of Parliament had not been burned down in 1834, the great clock would never have been erected.
- I wish I had shoes like that.
- In medieval city-fortresses, there were huge walls and gates where everyone was checked thoroughly before being admitted.
- If we are ever going to protect the atmosphere, it is crucial that those new plants be environmentally sound.